THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 8, 2010

08032010 ^ bad night ^

Just a night!! i received few bad news~
Too suddenly ok!!! I really can't accept it~
Few of you are my best buddies~
Me cherish our friendship...
I don't wanna see any one of you argue!!
When u guys are argue-ing,really make me damn bad mood!
It totally effected my mood,i hope our chat room always happening~
My blog and my BBM chat room is the place for me to release stress~
To forget the sadness and cheersss me up^^
Humans are childish and never mature enough till the day of stop breathing~
But!!!!!!! Childish is not a reason to start a war or spoil some things are important~
Please...Cherish the friendship~
I don't wanna see the case between me and jamie happened again!!
The case really hurt me deeply and i will not forget till i died~
Chance is only ONE!! Talk some things before speak out from the mouth~
I support V ^^ coz i am a girl ^^

0 comments: