THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bad :( Sad :( Stress :(

Unlucky..badly..sadly..

AH.....Stressful..
I hate these few days, all the bad things came to me!!!
I hate working, hate driving, hate meeting, hate all the client..
Why?? Why me???

Why now a day, work in line of event/modeling are so difficult!!!
Why all the client are same?? All delay payment..
Cheating my payment, only few thousand ringgit..
Just a litter money also don't want to pay me!!!
I need to use my money to pay my girl?? No way!!
What can i do??? I only can try my best to keep calling, keep asking them everyday~~
Waist my money to sms and call them, actually my money is not worth to use for that bad
client, right??
Why?? Why me??? Why play me???

Really feel like to stop all the jobs and stop every things in KL.
I wanna leave from KL~~~
Don't want to stay here anymore..
Don't want meet all event freelancer, don't want meet my friends!!!
Only connect with my darling and family~~~

Where should i go???
A place of peaceful/happiness/fresh air/nobody know me~~~
Ya~~~ Ice island~~~ ^o^

Go alone!!!
Nobody accompany me, nobody chat with me, nobody ask me,
nobody play with me, nobody share food with me!!!
Having 3 meal alone, read book alone, sleep alone, dance alone, sing alone,
play alone, shopping alone, walk alone, watch TV alone, drink alone, swim alone,
clubbing alone~~~

Bring 2 bags~~~
few tops, few pants, few skirts, few dresses, 1 slipper, 1 spot shoes, 1 shocks, 1 high heels,
all makeup tools in a small bag, sun glasses, some medicine, ballet tap jazz point shoes,
yoga map, note book, pen, book, map, hand phone, cash, credit cards.. That's all~~

Don't ask where am i~~ Don't ask who am i~~ Don't ask my name~~
Don't ask my age~~ Don't ask where i from~~ Don't ask how long i stay~~
Don't talk to me, just leave me alone..

I won't stay in hotel, because i am just a poor litter girl~~
My money only for my meal,dance class fees..
I will try to work in dance school and sleep in dance school..
So that i don't need to pay for accommodation :)

Just dance for whole day.. No stress, very relax to enjoy my whole day :)
That's what i need now~~

0 comments: