THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad Sunday~ I just feel like to cry..........

I will keep silence from now on...
Don't wanna tell people anythings...
I will just keep it in my mind...
What a stupid girl i am...
What i bad luck girl i am...
Nobody understand my situation...
Nobody understand my feeling...
What i want is just a normal life with peaceful~
I am tired of those *fucking* life...
I were success out from the bad life~
I started my new life since one year plus ago..
I already don't care and no feeling with what others people talk cock behind of me~
You guys don't understand me,never mind...
You guys free to talk bad at me,i don't mind...
But..i were away from the bad life and really don't wanna remember those bullshit anymore~
Please don't remind me!
I tot today is a beautiful Sunday,but it definitely NOT!!
I am feeling so sad and down!
I am working hard to stop my tears falling~
God's,can i just have a normal life?
I don't wish for anything else~

0 comments: