THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am here

After operation,doctor's said i can't watch TV,can't play my BB and can't online~
Now,i curi-curi and come online for a while~

The operation really damn terrible..
I saw my eyes was non-stop bleeding,scary~
What's the feeling? Of cause is painful la...
I really tough enough..Went to the hospital by myself and i did drive my car back by myself as well even through was just finish the operation!
Give me a clap :p

I do miss my Darling very much ♥
But i can't really talk with him..
Cause i know once i hear his voice,i will feel happy then i will smile..
But,unfortunately..I couldn't smile and laugh~
Sighhhhh...
I wanna recover quickly quickly quickly!!!
Darling...I miss you so much ♥ ♥ ♥

Time to stop online!
Feeling not well already~
Thanks to all of my friends for the concerns ya~
Will give you guys a call soon ^^ Don't worried me already OK~
Thanksssss.....

0 comments: