THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 20, 2010

20032010 Home alone

Today is my off day..Slept at 4am and woke up at 10am!!!
Yesterday my Darling busy for meeting,didn't online chat with me~
But i didn't feel upset and angry OK ^^
Whole night was busy for msn and online only...
Some one told me and discuss with me many things..
Thanks for those advices ^^
Actually after chat with u,i felt a bit not well *heart*
Some time,know too much things that happened before is not really good~
It was really effected my mood and decision..
What if the case will happen,then i will choose *Disappear* without any reason~
That's means i *disappointed*
Not good to make too much promise,coz in the end,all promises will spoil & gone~
Talk is easier than do...
My mind my heart was in *negative* for the whole night and until this morning..
After i read an essay from a friend,i laugh at my self..
I am a stupid actually..
I think i should stop thinking about those rubbish!!
And believe him..
Every thing are keep changing..
Maybe nowadays he is already another good man & i willing to trust him..
Time will prove me ^^
I don't hope i will get hurt anymore~
I hate the feeling of *pain*
I wish i won't get hurt in the future~
Maybe..I should stop listening and thinking!!

I saved all the msg that my Darling sent to me~
Included what he promised to his baby's ^^
The day that he spoil the promise,the day i will delete the msg!!
The day that he done what he promised to me,the day i will delete what i listened from peoples~

But,after read the essay in chinese..
I feeling much better ^^
Darling...Can't wait to see you ya~ Miss you ♥
♥ You are so meant to me, you to me are everything ♥

0 comments: