THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 20, 2010

♥♥♥ I didn't miss you so much ♥♥♥

I didn't miss u so much,
When i wake up, i will check my mobile phone, see whether got some unread msg or miss call from u~

I didn't miss so much,
When i log in to the website,i will view your profile and see whether got any updated from u~

I didn't miss u so much,
While i chatting with peoples,i will review those msg that u sent to me~

I didn't miss u so much,
When i hungry or cold, i can't stop to thinking of you, are you hungry or feeling cold now~

I didn't miss u so much,
When i see those couples walking on the street, i wish we are one of them~

I didn't miss u so much,
When i having my snacks, i wish i could share it with my only one~

I didn't miss u so much,
When i listening a song, some lyrics, make me suddenly missing of u and my brain is just empty, unable to think for others and my sense of hearing is stopped till i stop missing of u~

I didn't miss u so much,
I just hope that i could see your face and hear your voice~

I didn't miss u so much,
Before i get into my dream, i just waiting for some sweet words and Good Night from u~

I didn't miss u so much,
Just when i can't fall in sleep, i will thinking of u, but i don't know is because i can't fall in sleep then missing u or missing u until i can't fall in sleep~

I didn't miss u so much,
When i wake up in the early morning, the first person that i thinking is u~

Maybe, only me is missing u here~
But, what if both of us are missing each other~
Then that is what we called as ~happiness~ Hang Fuk

0 comments: